This residence was built by carpenters from Noto in 1827. It was rebuilt once, and 150 years later today, the interior is still black and shiny, and the exterior still retains its majestic and stately appearance.
Wednesdays (open if holiday), Year end & new year holidays
Folk Museum of the Old Toyama Family Parking Lot
Adults 300 yen, Children 150 yen